Thursday, July 31, 2014

Angles are EVERYTHING

Whoa, two days in a row??!?!?!

Today I am going to talk about angles. You see, in this wonderful world (irony), we have filters, editing shit, cropping, and the beauty of taking selfies so when the first one sucks the 100th one will be perfect.
I think I have done a pretty good job of hiding my weight gain from the people who don't see me in person.
So, I apologize for omitting the truth from y'all.

Yesterday I promised you guys some pics.
Here goes nothin'...

Proof I have started working out again
(the ugly-in-the-car-after-the-gym-selfie)

Shawn is working on his angles here.
Look at dem jaw bones.

I MEAN...

Rosalie also has a real flair for selfies.

CROPPED.
GOOD ANGLE.
(drunk)

Whoa nelly.
Bad angle. Hellor arms!

And the cutest girl in the world who don't need no cropping, angles, or filters.

So there you have it.
A collection of pics that prove that angles are everything.
Luckily, I am on day 3 of logging food on MFP and working out so I don't need to worry so much about my angles!



No comments:

Post a Comment