Thursday, March 13, 2014

1-5

Wow. I have never felt so reprimanded in my life than I have felt today.
Nikki Short, my balls are in your hands :)
Kidding, kidding. I love blogging! I just forget about it - between being a full time student and mom, I am soooooo busy. 
Netflix really ties me down. 

I've started running again! 
OMG it's the best thing ever. Especially with this sunshine. 
Super heart love running. Sorry (Amy). 

I've accidentally deleted all my pics on my phone after I loaded them onto my computer so this blog is kind of a joke. 

Let's just wind it up by saying:
1. I had my hearing for Lee-Built today. Those buttheads are just poo-ey. I burned ALL the documents in my fireplace that they have sent me the second after my phone hearing was done. Good riddance. 
2. Shawn & I start couples therapy in two weeks. We have been going independently and now it's time to go together. Things are going swimmingly and I love it. 
3. I've signed up for an independent PE class next term & cannot wait to be back in a gym environment. 
4. My Granddaddy passed away. He was 90 and lived a wonderful life. He was an amazing man who worked his way from nothing and became the patriarch of our family. You are forever missed Granddaddy.   
And lastly, 5. This term ends for me Monday and although I won't be getting wet & wild in Cancun, I will be enjoying it THOROUGHLY. 

Alright whiners, next blog will have pics of me doing stupid things. 
Mucho love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment