Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dresses, Drag, & Dolls

It's been a hot minute since I've blogged.
A lot has been going on...but I'm finally on Spring Break & enjoying every second of it.
Although, I some how hurt my back & have been going through Bengay like an arthritic 90 year old.

My eating is FINALLY in check.
I have been eating 90% clean for the last 4 days and the sugar-carb-grease-FAT cravings are nearly over.
Thank the Lord.
Now I just need to start moving my bod again - I cannot wait to begin my class at Lane AKA basically have a gym membership again.
I excel at working out when I have a designated time & place to actually do it (though) (inside joke) (it's probably dead by now).

So whats the haps? What have I been doing?
In true Michelle (lazy) style, here a bunch of pics!


First: we drove up to PDX to celebrate my friend McKenna's 21st birthday.
But first, we stopped at a dress shop so Bonnie could try on some gowns.
How gorg of a bride is she going to be?

I was supremely helpful (as usual) and tried on some bird cage veils.

Then it was time to make way to the show.

SPEED BUMP.

^^This is who I aspire to be someday.
LOVE this lady.

We made it to our destination: Darcelle's!!
OMG, everyone HAS GOT TO GO to this drag show.
So fun. So funny. Stiff drinks.

All of the lovely ladies outside Darcelle's.
Great group of gals <3

Heidi, Darcelle, & I.
(P.S. Rosalie is sitting next to me as I blog & just asked who the ugly girl was between Heidi & I)

The end.
No dragshow is complete without a kick line, amiriiiight?

Then it was off to some random bar to drink more and do karaoke.

^^This lady has got some serious pipes.
I wowed the crowd with a group rendition of Hit Me Baby (One More Time).

Overall, it was a GREAT time.
Doing stuff like this really, really, really, really, really makes me miss living up north.
Maybe I will again......someday? 

And no blog is complete without the most adorbs girl in the world...

JK JK JK

Here she is:

To. Die.

What a doll.

Alright party people, until next time.
PEACE.






No comments:

Post a Comment