Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I swear by this stuff.

So I thought I'd write an extra dumb blog for all you gentle readers. 
I have compiled a list of my favorite products. 
No need to thank me. 

One:
Does anybody else use baby lotion for themselves?
Just me? Weird. 
I am obsessed with this stuff & it's only $4.99 for the big bottle. HOLLA. 

Two:
My mom is the shit and gave me this. 
Dermalogica is way out of my price range, but it's THE BEST. 

Three:
I drink Emergen-C almost daily. 
I swear by it. 

Four:
Coconut oil. Coconut oil. Coconut oil. 

Five:
Moroccan Oil. 
Thanks to Sarah Devor, I am addicted. 
I use it on my hair, my hands, my pitty-pits. 
Don't knock it 'til you try it. 

And last, but not least, the granddaddy of them all:
Another shout out to Sarah for introducing me to this GEM. 
Got a burn? Put some Aquaphor on it. 
Got a cut? Put some Aquaphor on it. 
Got a pimple? Put some Aquaphor on it. 
Dry skin? Chapped lips? Put some Aquaphor on it. 
It's a miracle cream. FOR ANYTHING.  

And that is my "I swear by this stuff" list. 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment