Sunday, February 23, 2014

Doing it Right

Hey girl, heyyyyy. 
Rosalie says that all the time. And being the (im)mature parent that I am, I not only taught her it, but encourage it. 
Because it's funny. 

ANYWAY. 
Rachel came this weekend. 
We got dinner at Sabai. 
It was delicious Thai food...but we both agreed that all Thai food is generally delicious. 
This app took the prize:
Chicken skewers with a peanut dipping sauce.
To die. 

My eating is still pretty in check. 
Doing my Advocare shakes again...
I'm clearly doing it right. 
I'm down about 4 pounds since my last weigh in. 
But I'm still not really moving my butt. 
I want to sign up for a weight class next term if I can fit it into my class schedule. 

Other than school and Rachel and food, life is looking up. 
Things are progressing well with Shawn and that makes me happy. 
Plus I have the cutest kid of all time...

It's okay to be jealous of her Hiskey-Hogan good looks. 

And here are two things that I both love AND identify with:
Word. 


Sarah Marie Barrett sent me this ^^ this morning.
Excellent. 

Well. That's about it. 
Currently cuddled on the couch with Ro & Rach watching Finding Nemo. 
If anybody needs us, we'll be here (bring us wine).

No comments:

Post a Comment