Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pork chops and pigs and fatties

So.

A couple of things.

Did everyone know I smoked up until November?
NO? Whoops! Surprise!
Well, since I've quit - I have gained TWENTY POUNDS.

Since Shawn and I got back together, I have been enjoying cocktails and homemade meals and fresh-baked goods and little to no exercise.
^^^^All of this = NOT FEELING TOO HOT

It's sad folks, I can't really even weasel my way into some of last summer's tank tops.
So I've decided to be proactive (because I really have no other choice).
I am not drinking this month (I've only slipped up twice - I accidentally ordered a margarita a couple weeks ago and maaaaaybeeee had a few too many on Mother's Day - WHAT YOU GONNA DO?).
And I started an Advocare Cleanse on Monday (making today the end of day 4).

The cleanse is going pretty well.
No major slip-ups so far.

After this term, which ends June 12th for me, I will have so much more time to exercise, blog, see my friends and family...I cannot wait.
Bio & Chem ARE MY LIFE.
Not kidding. And even though this summer is packed full of weddings and shit, I plan on taking it easy. Holla at me honey boo boo.

Okay, I promise I'll check in real soon.
But until then, here is something to sink your chops into:
And by chops I am referring to pork.
And by pork, I mean pig.
And by pig, I mean FAT.
<3

2 comments:

  1. Kick some ass! I'm right there with you....last summer's fat pants are this summer's too tight pants. Baked goods and booze are the devil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you may be feeling as if you have "fallen off the wagon", you might be surprised to know, you still look amazing. Also know that I dont just hand out compliments if I dont mean them. You look happy. And by happy, I absolutely DO NOT mean jolly. I am right there with you on having been "slacking" lately, but life is happening all around us and I dont think our journeys will ever end...there is no straight line to our goals, and once we reach them, do you really think it'll just stay that way forever? Naaahhhh guuurrrlll...do you, love you and realize that you are more than a stupid number on the scale

    ReplyDelete