Thursday, February 28, 2013

Leggings

So. I’m about to get REAL here, peeps.

I don’t know about any of you, but when I’m legit over weight, jeans are the last things I want to wear.

They dig in to me in the wrong places and are supes uncomfortable. I have to unbutton them after any food consumption.

Thank god the 80’s came back in full force and have allowed us fatties the pleasure of wearing leggings.

And looking “in trend”.


I literally wore leggings EVERY. DAMN. DAY. Yes, I think they’re cute. But god damn, I want to wear REAL pants too.
Not every day is Thanksgiving, folks.

Plus, if I don’t want to wear a thong, I’m S.O.L and have to rock panty lines.

Ain’t nobody wanna see that.


Now that I have lost 13.3 lbs. since starting Advocare and kicking my ass at the gym, I’m comfortably wearing PANTS.

Real pants!

With buttons & zippers and everything.

I’m even debating buying a belt.

#skinnygirlproblems


In other news: I weighed myself this morning!

167

Holla.


Another thing: I RAN FOR ¾ OF A MILE!

Hahaha, I know – Jillian is probably mocking me, but that is AMAZE-BALLS for me!

So super proud of where I’m at and where I’m going.


Lastly, Shawn and I are moving next weekend.

So strap on your moving clothes peeps – I’ll give you beer.


Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment