Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day Fourteen & Fifteen

Hello readers.

If any of you are friends with me on Facebook you may have read that I contracted a horrible stomach flu virus. I awoke yesterday morning and proceeded to vomit for hours & hours. I was so paralyzed with nausea that my friend had to come get Rosalie and take her to Michelle's. I literally could not move from my bed unless to try & make it to the toilet. It was literally one of the worst days of my life.

Needless to say, I did not participate in my 24 day challenge yesterday. Nor am I today. I am currently following the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast - GF of course). But can barely eat anything. I did have a Spark this morning to try & ward off my pounding headache. It worked. Another reason to love Advocare. So unfortunately I will have to extend my challenge 2 days :( It'll be ok, we'll get through it together!

I DID weigh in this morning (because puking makes you lose weight - people are bulimic for a reason, no I am not an advocate of this): 172.5 lbs! HOLLER.

Tomorrow's post will be about Day 15 (again). But it'll be Day 15 of my challenge, not just Day 15 of my life.

To anyone else suffering from this horrible flu bug: please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment