Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day Twenty

I weighed myself today. I couldn’t help it. I know I’m supposed to “weight” (haha) until the 24th day, but curiosity killed the cat. 171!!! I weigh 171 lbs. I haven’t weighed that in years. Even pre-prego weight was closer to 175ish. I am desperately trying not to measure myself until the Challenge is over…Ann’s holding the measuring tape hostage. I’ve basically had a shit-eating grin on my face all day. It’s the small things…

Then I took my daughter to Michelle's. How cute is she:

 
After my monumental weigh in, another huge thing happened today: I went in to Jennifer’s office and we planked. FOR ONE MINUTE. I did it! I did it! I planked for a MINUTE! Take that Jillian Michaels!!!! That is the best thing everrrrrrr. Also, Jen had never planked before. Her first plank she ever did was for one minute. Whatta stinker.
Photo
^^^My friend, Justin, posted this on my Facebook after I posted this:
 
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
 
 On my lunch hour, I bopped to Wally’s World to try and find ANYTHING for Shawn for Valentine’s Day. I settled on an ice cream scoop and some cash. Now that is love. I’ll make him a nice dinner as well…probably something I can’t eat. I’ll make food with gluten in it so then I REALLY can’t eat it. I know I’ve mentioned eating gluten free on here, but I honestly have to eat gluten free otherwise I get super sick and mean. Not a good combo. God, I miss pasta.

This afternoon, it happened again:
 


 

 (It happened again at 5:00, but I'm sparing you another stopwatch pic...)
 
The plan was to go to they gym after work since I shopped on my lunch hour. It didn't happen. But I did plank 3x for 1 minute so I cut myself a break and went home to spend time with the fambam. I made a delish salad for dinner - which Shawn REALLY liked. He's been so super supportive & has actually enjoyed the majority of my healthy meals. Love that guy.

Anyway, that was my day in a nutshell. I did tune in to the State of the Union - not even going to get into politics, but can you imagine the thigh workout all those peeps get from standing and sitting every 8.9 seconds? HA! I also talked with my mom & daddy for a long time last night...miss them, I wish they lived in Eugene. Someday :)

Alrighty, moment of truth:

FOOD LOG of February 12, 2013
Breakfast: MNS, Spark, oatfit, banana
Morning snack: 3 prunes, 8 almonds, mandarin
Lunch: MNS, meal replacement shake
Afternoon snack: jerky
Dinner: Chicken, black bean salad with 1/4 C non-fat plain greek yogurt & 1/8 C reduced fat cheese (home made taco seasoning)
176 oz of water

Have a wonderful day loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment