Monday, February 11, 2013

Day Seventeen & Eighteen


Another weekend came & went and yet, I failed to blog. But no worries, gentle readers! I documented everything to a T and am here to share (briefly) with you.

Saturday:

I got up and went to the gym – rocked its socks off. Finally got a good sweat in after the flu bug from hell. It felt so nice to be back in the gym…I missed it. Which is also a neat feeling: to genuinely miss working out. Such an athlete.

 
My plank time on Saturday
 
 

Saturday morning warm up

 

I headed to Target from there & spent too much money on things I didn’t need, but I did get this AWESOME water bottle that holds 32 oz of water. Plus it’s pink and I somehow became a girly-girl after having my daughter, so I love it. I also got these fun Essie nail stickers, because sometimes a girl needs to pamper herself.
 
 
 

 
Ugh, you're just going to have to twist your head to look at it. It's a water bottle, I think y'all get the jist. If not, maybe we shouldn't be friends...

 
 
After Target, I came home and the boys went to the brewfest. My bestie, Sarah came over and we immediately went SHOPPING. God. We have a problem. Rose, Sarah, & I headed to Old Navy where I bought a size MEDIUM shirt. HOLY CRAP. I bet people are worried about me because I'm starting to look like an Olsen twin ;) So excited to buy a medium, it was a good feeling. I also got my first pair of TOMS. It's a good freaking cause. Go do it (plust they're cute & comfy - it's a win, win).
 
I ate dinner with Sarah & Rosalie at the Northbank McMenamins. Aside from having TERRIBLE service, I enjoyed a decent salad (that only took an hour to come out of the kitchen) and Rose ate french fries. Whatta baby beez. It was a wonderful evening with the two best friends any girl could have.
 
FOOD LOG of February 9, 2013
Breakfast: MNS, Spark, Shake
Morning snack: Almonds
Lunch:Think thin bar
Dinner: Steak salad with cukes, red onion, bleu cheese <---WHOOPS
After Dinner Snack: Almonds
112 oz - did not get my gallon in :(
 

Sunday: I have to be brief because I have no time...went to lunch with my loves & then watched The Switch, THE WALKING DEAD, & half of The Grammys (thank god JT is back). It was the best day. I was so glad to spend some time with Shawn - sometimes, I don't feel like we get enough time to enjoy each other's company.

FOOD LOG of February 10, 2013
Breakfast: egg with reduced fat cheese, oatfit, 1/2 apple, MNS, Spark
Morning Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Chicken with shrimp, potatoes, zucchini, squash (Applebees, 550 cals)
Dinner: Meal replacement shake
100 oz of water - dang, not a gallon again!

Ok peeps, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment