Friday, February 8, 2013

Day Fifteen

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Not 100% yet, but I'm getting there. Man oh man, this flu bug was a nasty one. I am so sorry for any one else who got it. I was literally on my bed, paralyzed with nausea, crying out for my mother (who lives in Canby). It was pathetic. I was pathetic. And now, two days later, I'm still struggling through bouts of nausea. But I'm back at work & after a 2 day break, back on my challenge.

One of the hardest struggles I've dealt with throughout this flu bug was my inability to go to the gym. I have been JONESING to work out. But I am too nerve racked. No one wants to be the girl who blows chunks at the gym. Geesh, if that happens you may as well sign me up for The Biggest Loser now so Bob, Jillian, or Dolvette can give me the grief I deserve (can anyone tell I'm obsessed with that show? I CRY EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Who does that?!).

I don't know if I have mentioned my love of Mama Laughlin. She is a Texan blogger who has lost a ton of weight the good old-fashioned way. She had her second child the day after my daughter was born and has documented her weight-loss stories through her blog: mamalaughlin.com. I am OBSESSED with this lady. I follow her on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, & her blog (which is e-mailed to me daily). She is hilarious, honest, and inspirational. This morning she mentioned in her blog that she would be starting the 24 day Advocare challenge. HOW EXCITING. I can't wait to follow along and see her amazing results. Y'all should too.

Well again, I did not make it to the gym. Boo hoo :( I wanted to go sooo bad, but I'm still suffering from some nausea. Ugh. I swear, come hell or high water, I will get my butt in there tomorrow. It's really disappointing to be doing so well in something and having this jack hammer thrown at me - messing everything up. C'est la vie. GRR.

I did take all my Advocare supplements today. I nearly puked them all up, but I got through it...so we'll be counting this as Day Fifteen of my Challenge. I know everything will be ok & I'll get right back on track. Again, annoying and disappointing.

Wow, talk about some bitching & moaning! Ha! Oh well, what can ya do?

When I got home from work, I made soup for Shawn and I and a PB&J for Rose. In the midst of our adorably cliche family dinner, Shawn exclaimed, "OMFG, THERE IS A MOUSE!" And ladies & gents, there was a mouse. Son of a gun, I HATE germy little creatures around my kiddo. Off to Target I went and spent $30 on mouse killing machines (that sucker was dead come 3:30 this morning). Gross.

Ok, here you go:

FOOD LOG of February 7, 2013
Breakfast: MNS, Spark, Meal Replacement Shake
Morning Snack: Think Thin Bar
Lunch: (I needed something substantial as I haven't eaten sh*t in the last couple of days) Gluten Free turkey sandwich with egg-free mayo, natural turkey, & lettuce
Dinner: Light Progressive Pot Roast soup

WATER COUNT of February 7, 2013
128 oz (a gallon exactly, phew!)
Pee count: not nearly as many, I think I was dehydrated
Poop count: 1
Puke count: 0
Nausea count: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment