Friday, February 1, 2013

Day Eleven

Hello my dear friends!

Today started smoothly & I got through the day with no accidental vomiting. Ha! And you thought the poop talk was bad. Let's throw a little puke into the mix, shall we? And NO. I am not pregnant. Dear God. Love my child, one is fine for now :) Besides, what kind of example would I set for my wee one if I just gave up on this weight loss - get healthy kick to gorge myself on all prego cravings? Not a good one. Yes I've heard of these "healthy pregnancies". I am not ready for that yet. I mean, I'm only on day 11 here.

SIDE NOTE: Ann (my P.I.C) weighed in this morning and lost 7 pounds! So proud of her & what we are accomplishing together.

Luckily, Rose is back to her normal schedule. After Michelle's daughter contracted a horrible flu virus, we kept the girls apart - for nearly 2 weeks! I think that it's safe to say that Rosalie, Michelle, & Kyra all genuinely missed each other. I could tell by the 3-way embrace they had when I dropped Ro off this morning. I also was glad to see Michelle & Kyra. If you remember, this whole thing is Michelle's fault - and I will forever be indebted to her for it. She has held my hand throughout the last 11 days & I will make her hold it for the next 13. Lezzzzziiiieeees. Just kidding, I have a baby daddy.

SO. Moving on from the lezzie talk. If you all are following as closely as you should be, I am now finished with the "cleanse" part of the challenge. I am now in the "burn" phase. This part has burn days & refuel days. On the burn days there is no fruit or starchy carbs allowed while on the refuel days you can consume a moderate amount. I am also now ingesting the Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS MAX). 30 minutes before breakfast, I take 4 pills. With breakfast (now a chocolate meal replacement shake), I take 5 pills. And then 30 minutes before lunch, I take 3 pills. Now correct me if I'm wrong: but that is a grand total of 12 pills before I'm even home from work. Told you, PILL PUSHER. Not too mention the 3 Omega-3 pills I take with dinner every night. Nom nom nom, vitamins are gooood for you. OH SH*T, I also have those Catalyst bad boys. Ay yi yi. All in a days work.

I did go to the gym today. After yesterday's throw-up mishap, I obviously did not work out. But a little puke never killed anyone (probably has, I'm not a doctor). So, on my lunch hour I headed out to do 25 minutes on the rowing machine, burning 200 calories. Not too shabby for my midday break. I'm ready to start grinding it out at the gym though. I want to be one of those cute girls with LuLu Lemon work out gear and abs of steal. In time, gentle readers, in time.

When I got home from work the baby was taking a nap. So, I VEGGED out on the couch and caught up on Project Runway. So nice to relax in peace & quiet once in a while. I know all my mommy friends catch my drift. With the Super Bowl rapidly approaching & realizing I've accidentally set myself up for a mini-SuperBaugh party, I'm understanding how busy Saturday will be...I will get everything spic & span, but not before I work my ass at the gym. GONNA RUN 'TIL I DON'T JIGGLE.

Well ladies & gents (I'm sure there is a male reader out there somewhere. Jake, you don't count), The Doors are on Palladia now & I've got a busy bee of a baby beez to chase around (whew! alliterations!). So I will leave you with my food log & all that jazz.

Have a wonderful evening!!

FOOD LOG of February 1, 2013
Breakfast - Little packets of bullsh*t (pills), Spark, meal replacement shake
Morning snack - Think Thin bar
3 catalyst
Lunch: Little packet of bullsh*t, salad w/ chicken, 4 pieces of jerky
Dinner: Stir fry (chicken, red onion, white onion, red bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli)...I made rice for Shawn, but I didn't have any (WINNING)
After dinner snack: Almonds

WATER COUNT of February 1, 2013
240 oz of water (that's nearly TWO gallons)
Pee count: 1 million
Poop count: 2
Puke count: 0

**I also had caffeine-free peppermint tea after dinner, DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment