Monday, February 11, 2013

Day Sixteen

This morning started out with a bang. Rosalie was an absolute STINKER and insisted on waking up when my alarm went off (6:00 am). This sucks because momma needs a shower. So in the shower WE went. And she screamed bloody murder during the entire thing. You all know how bathrooms echo, right? Right. Welcome to 6:00am. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. After I got her dressed and presentable, I strapped her into her high chair to keep her occupied and safe from any hairy creatures that may be lurking. From there she proceeded to scream while I blow dried my hair and threw everything on the floor (i.e snacks, crayons, paper). Needless to say, I was ready to drop her off with the lovely Michelle & take a mommy break. Lord.
 
Once I got to work, I sucked down a meal replacement shake and for the first time since Monday, I didn’t suffer from any nausea. WOO HOO! Now don’t get too excited…my dear friends, I had THE SCOOTS. Don’t know what “the scoots” is? Well let’s just quit this PG crap and call it what it was: I had THE SHITS. Dear lord. From about 11am til 1pm, I was the master of the toilet. My poor body has been through hell & back this week and again, I found myself unable to go to the gym. Because what’s worse than a fattie puking at the gym? Oh, maybe a fattie shitting her pants at the gym. AHH! I swear to god, if I can’t get to the gym tomorrow I’m gonna off someone (this is a false threat, nobody panic).
 
Even though I suffered from severe diarrhea today, I did manage to regain my appetite. How does that happen you ask? I do not know this. But I can tell you, come morning snack time, I was famished. When you haven’t eaten much solid food all week, your body has a WTF moment and you. get. hungry. Like, devour a whole pizza or eat a carton of ice cream hungry. But relax, gentle readers, I “stuffed myself” (ate the serving size) of jerky & had some pears. And that did the trick. What? Protein and fruit filled me up and I was content? WHAT? YES! YES! YES! This is what skinny people are like. I must be becoming one of them. Maybe they’ll let me in their club! All in all, it was a tiny battle that I won. Which is what this Challenge is – a bunch of tiny battles that you are strong enough to fight & win & feel accomplished at the end of the day, because you’re IMPROVING YOURSELF. Pretty cool.

Unfortunately, I did not make it to the gym today. HOWEVER: I made THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. PIZZA! But healthy pizza! Instructions:


-Head of cauliflower, cut off the florets, rinse, and put in processor. Don’t puree, but pulse until the florets look like a grain.

-Microwave grainy cauliflower for 8 minutes (no need to add water)

-One cooked, combine 1 C. cooked cauliflower, 1 C. reduced-fat grated mozzarella cheese, 1 egg (or ¼ C egg substitute), ½ tsp. minced garlic, ½ tsp. oregano, salt & pepper). Mix well.

-Grease a baking sheet (I used fat-free olive oil PAM)

-Put mixture onto baking sheet & pat it out into about a 9 inch crust

-Bake on 450 for 15 minutes

-Take out & put on desired toppings

-Broil for about 5 min

 

DELISH! And I HATE cauliflower…

 

FOOD LOG of February 8, 2013

B-MNS, Spark, Shake

Morning Snack: Jerky, pears

Lunch: Think Thin bar

Afternoon snack: oatmeal (I TOLD YOU, I WAS HUNGRY!)

Dinner: Cauliflower pizza with reduced fat mozzarella, organic pizza sauce, & turkey pepperoni

 

WATER LOG of February 8, 2013

128 oz

Poop count: 1 million

Pee count: Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment