Monday, February 25, 2013

If you really knew me...

Well, folks - it's been a bit since I've blogged.
I'm sorry, I have a kid. And a job. And a FIANCE. I'm soooo busy (said with sarcasm).
But I weighed myself this morning: 168.5 lbs. Things are looking up! Or I guess I should say down...Womp womp.

ANYWAY. I stole this from Mama Laughlin's blog because I'm obsessed with her and wanted to emulate her....Hope you enjoy :)


If you really knew me...

...you'd know I like the smell of skunk.

...you'd know I have serious anxiety when it comes to duck football games.

...you'd know I go in phases of getting ready & not getting ready aka looking like death warmed up.

...you'd know I'm NOT a cat fan.

...you'd know I can quote most lines from Lord of the Rings.

...you'd know I talk in a very crude manner. I’m a good momma though!

...you'd know I just wanted to be a whale trainer when I was growing up…

Spending time with my family is my most favorite thing EV.

...you'd know I love my house to be spotless. This is a recent development.

...you'd know I could stick my head in a watermelon & not come up for air.

...you’d know I have 4 tattoos. None of which I regret. Yet.

...you'd know I have a thing for tall, Spartan men.

...you'd know how important health has become to me in the last few months.

...you'd know I have never had a cavity (the streak lives on!).

...you'd know I'd leave my fiancé for Viggo Mortensen or Christian Bale.

...you'd know I literally cannot take my eyes off my engagement ring.

...you'd know I am a sucker for Shawn & Rosalie’s beautiful, blue eyes.

...you'd know I played soccer & softball as a kiddo.

...you'd know I hate IDIOTS.

...you'd know I am a high stress person.

...you'd know I put my clothes out every night so it’s easier to get dressed in the morning.

...you'd know I prefer brownies over any other dessert.

...you'd know I take less time to shower than Shawn.

...you'd know I love Jeopardy.

...you'd know I'd make Mexican food for every meal if I could.

...you'd know I don't always brush my hair.

...you'd know if my car every broke down, I’d be stranded until I died of thirst or hunger.

...you'd know I don't LIKE BELL REALTY.

...you'd know I am a lover of music, art, food, family, & friends.

 
I doubt many of you care about that little doo-hickie, but I had some fun filling it in.

Other fun things:
I feel a certain amount of pressure to keep my nails pretty now that I have this rock on my finger. So at 10:30 last night, I decided to paint said nails. Always dumb. 10:30 is clearly past my bed time and you can't go to sleep with wet nails (PS apologies for my sausage fingers).
 
 
Only last little thing: I am now on My Fitness Pal (ok, I'm now BACK on MFP). Come follow me - greener3313. It's such a great way to track your calories!!
 
Oh and if anyone needs some help with how much they should be eating, I have this fun little equation for y'all (to lose 1 lb. a week):
 
1. 655 + (4.35 x weight in lbs.) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years) = Base
2. Take Base Number and multiply by 1.2
3. Minus 500 for 1 lb. a week weight loss
 
Easy peasy! Thanks Skinny Meg (another of my fave bloggers). My calorie goal is 1381.66. Just make sure to update it as you lose more weight, other wise your recommended caloric intake will be incorrect.


No comments:

Post a Comment