Friday, February 15, 2013

Day Twenty Two

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I am going to get this out of the way right now: I had two white chocolate "drops". They kind of look like Kisses, but smaller and from Euphoria Chocolate and it's Valentine's Day and I'M FREAKING SORRY, OK? But I know events like these will happen. And that's ok. Just as long as they don't happen everyday and they don't involve a box of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers and a bag of Reeses Mini PB Cups. Heaven help us.

I did not work out today, because I didn't want to get all yucky and try and have a romantic evening with my boyfriend. No one likes dinner with a side of B.O. So instead, I bopped over to Walmart and spent too much money on rib eye steaks which I planned on BBQing for Shawn and red potatoes and asparagus. I ran into his grandmother while selecting my potatoes - she's the cutest little lady alive :) I asked her what she was doing for Valentine's Day, she said she was taking her husband out for dinner. I think they've been married for 900+ years, so this was adorable. I love it.

Once 5:00 FINALLY rolled around, I headed home with a gift bag full of goodies and my groceries for dinner. When I got home, I forced my gift on Shawn so I could receive my gift ASAP - yes, I'm one of "those".

OK - now, I'm assuming that all 7 of my readers are already my friends - so this is THE STORY:

Shawn was on the floor with our daughter, Rosalie. I was sitting on the couch in front of them. He reached under the couch and grabbed a little, jewelry box. My heart was in my toes, but I kept telling myself, "It's a necklace, it's earrings...". He started out "Babe, I don't really know how to do this..."

Holy. Shit.

He set the box on the couch. And told me all the mushy, gushy stuff that every girl loves to hear. But it was genuine and he was so terrified. It was adorbs. And then he asked that million dollar question:

Will you marry me?

HELL YEAH, I'LL MARRY YOU! Ha - jk, I was a little more in control, but just barely. Finally, he showed me the ring:

And now, I am engaged. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

If you know me, you know I am a CRAZY LADY and have been wanting this for months (years). So I am just thrilled. I love my little fambam more than words and now I get to marry my best friend and the father of my beautiful baby girl. I'm so happy, I could cry (again).

So after the mayhem of getting engaged & notifying everyone in the whole wide world, I BBQed some badass steaks, mashed the potatoes (which I did not eat), and steamed the asparagus. Ladies and gentlemen, aside from the birth of my daughter, this was the best night of my life :)

Well, I best get on with it!

FOOD LOG of February 14, 2013
Breakfast: MNS, Spark, oatfit, 2 veggie patties
Morning snack: protein bar
Lunch: MNS, meal replacement shake
Afternoon snack: jerky
Dinner: rib eye steak, asparagus
128 oz. of water
89 pees
No poops
Two 1:10 second planks
1 engagement

I hope everyone had a Valentine's Day full of love. Have a great Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment