Monday, March 4, 2013

Instagram Success Story

 <---This is me today (3-4/13) weighing in at a cool 165 lbs. And that's after a Saturday night that included multiple drinks and (gasp) a trip to Taco Bell...my weakness.
                                                        ----->   
This is me in September 2012. Weighing at a beastly 196ish lbs.

**Please note the pretty, skinny girls I'm standing next to, just for scale. We're all about the same height, I'm just outweighing them by 1 millions pounds.   






Another gasp-worthy moment - I did not work out this weekend :( :(
I did however cut 6 inches off of my hair so I'm assuming that made up for any extra weight I may have gained.
Saturday my FIANCE and I went to Rye for dinner. IT WAS DELISH. Everyone MUST go there. And order the chevre frites (sp) - it's basically deep fried goat cheese goodness.
And yes, I ate gluten.
And yes, I paid dearly for it. Sorry tummy.
Here is my love & I out to eat. Such a wonderful time.
 
And here it is, back to Monday. Ughhhh. We're moving this week - all the big stuff goes on Saturday.
If you'd like to volunteer yours or your man's muscles, I will provide sufficient alcohol.
 
 

 
Ok y'all - I know it's hard to read, but above is a pic from my Instagram. I posted my goal dress (found at kikilarue.com) - it's a size 6/8. Let's just say it doesn't come down over my boobs. NBD, that I'll rock that sh*t come summa time. But GUESS WHAT! Both Mama Laughlin (mamalaughlin.com) and Skinny Meg (missmadisonscharmedlife.blogspot.com) liked and commented on it. I had an absolute COW. I was literally taking a bath with Ro when I saw it and started hollering at Shawn. He came rushing in (probably thinking there was a serious, life threatening emergency) - he wasn't all that excited. But those ladies are such an insane inspiration to me. I felt like Jennifer Aniston pulled up next to me at a stop light and complimented my purse or something. EPIC.

Well folks, back to work! Another day another dolla.
 
Holla.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment