Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day Twenty One

Ah, 21. Such a young & fragile age - with a pending alcohol problem. But we're not talking about years people, we are talking about DAYS. Today was the 21st day of my Challenge. ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT. Do not fret, I have ordered more Advocare product and it arrives tomorrow - so I'll be all set for another 2 weeks or so. I feel like it's ok to let Advocare hold my hand through this journey, it hasn't done me wrong yet.

ANYWAY. Jennifer and I are now thouroughly addicted to planking. We're going to try and tack on 10 seconds every two days for the normal, front plank. We've also thrown side-planks into the mix - only doing 30 seconds per side because otherwise I think we might die. It is SO wonderful to have such a motivating, healthy friend that I work with 40 hours a week...Plus, she is one of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever had the privelage of knowing. So thank you Jennifer - for being a constant source of support for me! (She doesn't read my blog, because she's lame - so she's really missing out on me tooting her horn)

I went to the gym on my lunch hour. Just a quick 20 minutes on the elliptical and some weights and abs thrown in. I had to hop over to Target to grab some snackies because I was HUNGRY today. Blame it on the planks. Of course while I was there, I found cute p.j pants that I NEEDED (says the girl who owns about 100 pairs of sweatpants). Damn you Target & your affordable casual wear!

We didn't have dinner at Shawn's parents tonight because Deb had Bunco. Kind of a bummer, I haven't seen everybody since before the infamous flu bug - plus Debbie is about 2 weeks into her Challenge and I want to see her results! Because we were home for dinner, one of my besties, Niki, came to cook with me. And to BS with me. And to try and steal my kiddo (they're obsessed with each other). So on that note, I'll leave you with my food log for the day...

Hope everyone haves a great Valentines Day tomorrow!!!! <3

FOOD LOG of February 13, 2013
Breakfast: Spark, MNS, oatfit, banana
Morning Snack: jerky, almonds, pears
Lunch: Shake, MNS
Afternoon snack: 2 veggie patties & baby carrots
Dinner, 1/4 C quinoa, broccoli, carrots, chicken stirfry
After Dinner Snack: 1/4 of banana
^^^see: starving today! I think it's all the planking...
128 oz water

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment