Monday, February 4, 2013

Day Twelve & Day Thirteen

Well folks, my apologies – I did not blog at all this weekend. I know, I know – slap on my hand, spit on my neck, and get over it. You try blogging when your 15 month old is vomiting all over you (there’s that vomit talk again), you’re doing 6+ loads of laundry, & drooling over Beyonce’s Super Bowl performance. I still took notes & kept record of all the things that matter the most, i.e. food & water consumption and my pee & poop log. The essentials, ya know?

 

So since I failed at my blog this weekend, I’m still going to post my logs and then I’m gonna be done with it because I’m at work and have more important things to do: like my job. Not saying that it’s unimportant for me to blog, I just have my livelihood at stake, lol. I will be back on track for blogging about Day 14, so nobody panic!

 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

 

FOOD LOG of February 2, 2013

Breakfast: MNS, Spark, 2 veggie patties & oatfit

Morning Snack: 6oz of Naked “Green Machine”

Lunch: Meal replacement shake, MNS

Afternoon snack: ½ protein bar

Dinner: Skinny Chilie (chicken breast, red bell pepper, onion, fat free black beans, low sodium corn – my starchy carb for the day, garlic up the wazoo) with ½ c non-fat plain Greek yogurt (sub for sour cream)

 

160 oz of water

2 poops

800 pees

Only baby puke

And a killer work out at the gym

 

FOOD LOG of February 3, 2013

Breakfast: MNS, spark, meal replacement shake

Morning snack: ½ protein bar

Lunch: 2 veggie sausages, raw broccoli, carrots, celery, ½ c ranch made with nonfat plain Greek yogurt

Afternoon snack: veggies, 1/8 c ranch made with nonfat plain Greek yogurt

Dinner: Tilapia filet, salad with fat free Italian dressing

After dinner snack: Almonds

^^THIS IS ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. I SHOULD GET A MEDAL FOR THIS SH*T.

 

132 oz of water

1 poo

87 pees

No baby pukies, no momma pukies

Biggest Loser WO DVD (I AM DEAD TODAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment