Friday, February 1, 2013

Day Ten


So, I weighed in today. And measured. I’m not supposed to do these things until Day 11, however, I am a crazy person and since I originally weighed myself on my mom’s scale, I felt as if I had to weigh myself the 2nd time on that scale. My mom babysat Ro today for me so I made her bring me said scale. When I woke up, I stripped down, went pottie and hopped on the scale…Now let’s all remember my original tally:

 

Before AdvoCare:

Weight: 181.3 lbs, 5 foot
Right Arm: 12 1/2 inches
Shoulders: 47 1/2 inches
Chest: 45 inches
Waist: 38 1/2 inches
Hips: 44 1/2 inches
Right thigh: 23 1/2 inches
Right calf: 15 1/2 inches

Total Inches: 227

 

Day 10:

Weight: 176.2 lbs, still 5 foot

Right Arm: 13 ½ (muscccles) inches

Shoulders: 45 ½ inches

Chest: 44 inches

Waist: 37 inches

Hips: 44 ½ inches

Right thigh: 23 inches

Right calf: 15 inches

Total Inches: 222.5

 

I know this doesn’t seem like a whole heck of a lot, but you have NO idea how much it is to me! I am thrilled. Heck, I probably would have been thrilled with a pound. This shows me that my hard work is paying off and to keep doing what I am doing. As my mom likes to remind me: You didn’t put it on overnight & it won’t come off overnight. I think that’s a wonderful perspective to have while losing weight & I appreciate her wisdom.

 

So I had a little bit of a crazy day today, I ended up throwing up twice at work and leaving by 2pm. I went home to nap and relax and gather myself. Luckily it was a fluke & I had a quick recovery, but it threw off both my food intake and my blogging, so today’s blog is just a tad less great than my usual works of art. I do apologize, gentle readers.

 

FOOD LOG of January 31, 2013

Breakfast: Probiotic restore, Fiber drink, Think Thin Bar

Morning snack: Mandarin, almonds

Lunch/Afternoon snack: Progressive soup (Lite) beef with vegges

Dinner: Salad with chicken

After dinner snack: 3 catalyst

 

WATER COUNT of January 31, 2013

160 oz of water

Pee count: 7006

Poop count: 2

Puke count: 2

 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!

4 comments: