Friday, April 5, 2013

Slow and steady wins the race

Well, it's been a while (I know - I suck at this blogging thing) - go follow someone like Mama Laughlin (www.mamalaughlin.com) or Skinny Meg (www.skinnymeg.com). Now those are real bloggers. And also some of the most motivating people I have ever met read.

So let's just update everybody on where I'm at:

-I'm weighing in at 163.5 (I'm almost positive the 162.5 was a fluke at this point)...
-My jeans are falling off of me (#firstworldproblems) (did I just hashtag in a blog?)...
-I'm on Day 12 of the 30 Day Shred, I've started Level 2 (it makes me want to die) (I've DEFINITELY taken days off)...
-I started a new challenge yesterday (see below) (going to be so sore by the end of this dang thing)...
-Today, I ran TWO miles without stopping. It was the highest high I have EVER had (no, I haven't done a lot of drugs...any drugs...I'm old...)!

And just a comparison, which I know isn't going to be a big difference but suck it up and deal with it, folks:
3/4/13
 
4/5/13
 
I know the second pic is farther away from the mirror, but I see progress! Or what is it the car mirrors say? Objects may appear larger...or is it closer? OR IS THIS A REALLY BAD JOKE? You decide. I'm out.
 
Peace & love folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment