Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Updates for everyone!

Good afternoon, gentle readers!

Thought I'd hit you up with a quick update:

1. I am in possession of the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse. One of my besties, Racho, ordered hers today and because she's a major wuss, I have to wait for her.

2. I found (another) neat little equation for finding out how many calories you burn (in case you're too poor like me and can't afford a Garmin):

(weight in lbs.) X (.096) = cals burned per minute
 
Then times the calories burned per minute by how many minutes you work out and voila! You can track them like a crazy person.
 
3. I have epically failed on my running as of late. After hitting two continuous miles, I have struggled ever since. I really need to invest in new running shoes, but as they are pushing $150, I have to save my doll-hairs (thanks Mama Laughlin). It sucks when you're trying to run like freaking Forest Gump and your toes are asleep. Lame.
 
4. I apparently really like lists.
 
Anyway, I went away to Canby this past weekend and had a lovely time. I ate like a cow and drank like a fish, but I went on two long walks so I felt as if I didn't totally undo everything. Except............I may or may not have gotten a chocolate milkshake from Burgerville on the drive home Sunday night. WHOOOOOOOOOOPS.
 
I got to hang out with my "Auntie" Joan (second cousins) who has lost 67 lbs. and looks AMAZE-BALLS. Seriously folks, check her out with my cutie-pie:
 
Joan's story is so inspirational. If any of you are on My Fitness Pal, go find her: jb_2011
 
My fiance is so scary (not).
 
Ok, last but not least - I'm assuming everyone reading this blog is my friend on Facebook (because there's probably like 4 of you and all of you are related to me, I digress...), I have coined "No Weigh May" because 1. I'm a genius and 2. I'm sick and tired of my scale dictating my life. So, join me and my friend, Michelle, in #noweighmay (disclaimer: depending on when I start and finish the Advocare cleanse, I may have to weigh once in May to find out my results...I know, I suck and am uncommitted to that which I preach). In all seriousness, I can't wait to have Shawn hide my scale so I can't drag it out before & after I've eaten dinner to see how much I gained in a single sitting. It's sick, really.
 
So, I'll just leave you with this little diddy:
She's so not the ham I am. Whatevz.
 
Peace out cub scouts!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment