Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm listening to country music today.

I don't know what led me to type in "Tim McGraw" into my Pandora this afternoon, but it happened, and I'm dealing with it.

I grew up in Canby. One of my best friends was Amy. Another was Beth. They like country. I was exposed - and sometimes I feel reminiscent. Apparently, that's what's happening today. Whatevz.

SO. Some news for you all:

I have signed up to be an Advocare Distributor! What does that mean? That means that YOU can go to www.advocare.com and say WHY, YES I KNOW A DISTRIBUTOR. Type in my name (Michelle Hiskey) and the city in which I live (Eugene, OR - creepers), and you can order product! I know, I'm so nice, I'M DOING THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL.

In all honesty, if you have been struggling with energy, weight loss, weight management, or overall wellness - Advocare is worth looking in to. I adore it. It's changed my life in more ways than one. If you have any questions, please contact me - I'd be happy to chat with you about it. And if I can't explain (because I'M SO ELOQUENT), I know some peeps that'll bestow their expertise on ya. Should be fun!

***If anyone is interested in doing the Advocare Cleanse, I will be putting myself to the test again. And with a couple of friends. I think we're going to start around April 29th. Power in numbers peeps.

I'll also try and post some clean-eating recipes that will get you through your cleanse. Woop woop.

Well, folks, have a great weekend.

I'll just leave you with my photoshoot with Rosalie from this morning:



 
YOU ARE WELCOME.

1 comment: