Friday, April 26, 2013

Gettin' down on Friday

Good mornin' ladies & gays! I am avoiding working like the plague, so I thought I'd share with you my last couple of days (and I'll try not to do it in a list).

Let's start with: I CANNOT wait to start cleansing again, I need to clean up these eating habits like  republicans need to clean up their act (I shouldn't have said that...). The worst part is I do really well and then one meal I SNAP & make a bad, bad decision. C'est la vie.

So, Wednesday was Admin Day (I hope you all remembered your lackeys and treated them with decency) - My bosses not only gave me a raise, but $100 for working my butt off (this doesn't count today). I burned through that hundo in about 24 hours and bought these bad boys:

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 <3
 
I want to preface this purchase with a little story - Jen & I decided to go shoe shopping last night after work. We were headed to the Eugene Running Company to buy my Brooks Babies, but I knew I was going to have to run on a dreadmill in front of people. So, we stopped at PF Changs first and had a drank. Or two. Remember my story about drunken planks? Try drunken running :) After I purchased my beauties, we may or may not have had just one more drink. WHOOPS.
 
While momma was drinking and spending money like she's Kim Kardashian, my BB was doing this:
 

If you're wondering: yes, it is hard being the mother of the cutest girl in the world.
 
 
I'm sure y'all are wondering why I bought new running shoes (or maybe not, whatev) - but I was wearing these cute little Nike's that are great for general walking or weight lighting, but the second I got on a treadmill or an elliptical, my toesies fell asleep! WTF. So hopefully my Brooks Babies will do work and I can be the champion I was meant to be.
 
Here's another little diddy from this week: has anyone else had Mexican food for lunch and dinner? (that's a stupid question, only the entire country of Mexico) Well, I should not be allowed to have Mexican food twice in one day. I. Cannot. Handle. It. I would BATHE in Mexican food if I could, so when a taco or burrito glances my way, I put it in. my. belly. And then I KEEP EATING. So, Wednesday came - and Shawn & I got Mexican for lunch and then his mom made Mexican food for dinner. And one of those giant choc chip cookies (I had about half the cookie). Was Wednesday a success? No. Was it a failure? No. Why? Because I didn't quit. I haven't given up on this adventure & no matter how many times I fall off the wagon, I will get up and get my ass back in said wagon.
 
^^See that? That is back sweat. That is me driving the damn wagon.
 
 
And just to make your heart smile:


 
 
Tomorrow is the Spring Game for the Oregon Ducks - 3 cans of food to get in and it's donated to Lane County (which means there is less food for me to binge on, yay!). Come support your Ducks! See y'all there...
 
Happy Friday, mother truckers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment