Monday, March 11, 2013

For my fans...

So, I'm gonna update you on my weekend (and how GOD AWFUL I was), but first I found out that I have a fan.
Yes, one.
Hogan's good friend, Austin, bopped by a family birthday party yesterday and told me that his wife LIKES TO READ MY BLOG.
HAHA SUCKAS.
I have a fan. So cheers to you Stephanie VanBeever!

Ok, back to the juicy shit.
We moved this weekend and for some reason a red flag went off in my head that said: Eat like shit! And I did, gentle readers, I did.
Let me just confess to you how bad I was:

-TWO donuts
-sausage, cheese, biscuit sandwich
-Diet Coke (haven't had pop in almost 2 months)
-BBQ'd chicken (fine), Caesar salad (ok), HALF A LOAF OF GARLIC BREAD (not. good.)
**Oh, and let's not forget the copious amounts of GF tortilla chips I shoveled in my mouth covered in some sort of fake cheese concoction.
-And then, top it off with half a bottle of wine.

^^See, the fat kid still lives on. I haven't killed her yet.

Also, please note the gluten I consumed. I nearly shit my pants Sunday morning.

But we got all moved into our new place and it's gorg. I love it.

Sunday we went to Shawn's niece's birthday party. His cousin, McKenna, brought her hot, football player boyfriend so I got semi-pretty (basically as good as it gets), but alas, WAS NEVER INTRODUCED.
NBD, I'm over it (not).
 
I clean up nicely! It's a rare occasion, though. Sorry babe.
 

 
Also: my daughter is like me. To convince her to do anything you have to pretty much bribe her with sugar. Here is Aunt Dana doing just that!
 
 
To sum it up: I hate moving, but I'm glad it's over.
I stuck to my diet pretty good yesterday and drank a boat-load of water to help with the poufy-ness (aka bloating) -- thanks Rach.
Well, I should probably act like I'm doing something - I am at work ;)
 
PS I have no internet at my house right now, so MFP friends - don't fret! I will update at work :)
 
Lataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment