Thursday, March 14, 2013

ALMOST Friday

Hello my pretties. 

Couple of landmarks:

1.      I weigh 164 pounds. I haven’t seen that number in over 3 years.

2.      I tried spaghetti squash for the first time. Ohhhhhh. Myyyyyy. Godddddd.

3.      Mama Laughlin liked another Instagram post of mine (I know, I’m famous)

After binge eating last Saturday, I have been on my A game (except for last night…whooooops). Working out every day, eating right, and drinking a sh*t ton of water. So, when I hopped on the scale the other morning I was ready for results! Albeit, I was slightly panicked after ingesting the entire city of New York on moving day. But alas, MOSTLY healthy choices prevailed and I was down a pound!

Holla.
 
This week, one of my besties came by to cook dinner with me. I've had a wild hair up my butt about trying to make spaghetti squash for a while now. SO. We went to Winco and grabbed a spaghetti squash (actually 2 because they were miniscule and Hogan was eating), yellow zucchini, green zucchini, red bell pepper, red onion, reduced fat Feta cheese, and Turkey Kielbasa. We cooked the spaghetti squash via the directions on the sticker (microwaved), roasted the veggies in the oven, and cooked up the kielbasa on a frying pan.
 
HOLY. CRAP.
 
I am not kidding. Get off your ass, stop reading my blog, and go get you a spaghetti squash. IT WAS SO GOOD. LIKE, SO GOOD. And healthyyyyyyyyyyyy!
 
 
I'm licking the screen...
 
And lastly, after the gym today I hit up Target for this yummy creation:
 

I also grabbed some new conditioner because I'm running low. So of course, I checked out www.mamalaughlin.com and found that she uses Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, so I obvi had to snag some (literally, $2.84). Needless to say, I posted in on Instagram *because who doesn't post their conditioner on Instagram?? AND SHE LIKED IT! God, I'm good.



Evidence (baller status).
 
And last, but not least - because my kid is cuter than yours (FACT) (Aaaand my face looks skinny):
 
Peace out bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment